Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear Lucy,

   My sweet, sweet girl. I'm holding you right now. You're watching an old CareBears movie. We have had a few rough weeks. You have a sinus infection that has turned into an ear infection. Then, the other day, you had an allergic reaction, and we had to rush to the ER. That was your first trip to the ER. You did so well! We went to the pediatrician, they have referred you to an allergist, so soon we will know what caused the reaction. Until then, we have an epipen, in the event of a severe reaction.

When I went to wake you up, you were laying there already awake. I laid down next to you, we hugged, cuddled, and looked at each other for awhile. You are so beautiful. You make mommy's life so much better. You make me smile. The compassion you already show, is amazing. We have a lot to do today, well mommy does. Since you've been sick, mommy hasn't been able to do much in the house. I guess I better get up and start cleaning. I love you.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment